He has 25 years’ experience in consultancy and advises SMEs’ management, governments and intermediate agents on strategy, planning and entrepreneurial projects.
He has taken part in the design of over 40 public plans and strategies of a sectorial, governmental, interdepartmental, and interinstitutional nature for the public sector.
He has co-ordinated the design, drafting, publication and presentation of the 10 editions of the BMASI Book, likewise various publications and articles on Strategy, Public Polices, Intra-entrepreneurship, etc., as well as occasionally being a speaker and teacher.
AREAS OF EXPERIENCE
- Strategic planning
- Public policies
- Entrepreneurship & intra/entrepreneurship
- Innovation in business models
- Circular economy
- Agribusiness & rural development
- University of Deusto – Graduate in Economics & Business Administration
- Additional training in competitiveness (Harvard University Institute for Strategy & Competitiveness), public policies (Harvard University John F. Kennedy School of Government), strategic thinking (IMD Lausanne Business School) and entrepreneurship (Paris INSEAD Business School, IESE Business School).