Support provided in the ORGANISATIONAL DESIGN for the implementation of successful strategies
We provide our clients with support in not only defining WHAT to do, but also in HOW to do so, because we know that a large part of the success of a Strategy, no matter how good, lies in its implementation. Therefore, we provide our clients with the translation of Strategy into concrete policies and management mechanisms of an organisation, as well as its follow-up and periodic check-up, placing people at the forefront, involving them in achieving set goals.
The B+I Strategy team have a proven track record in transforming the management of both private companies and public organisations.
Our ORGANISATIONAL DESIGN projects are based on:
- Combination of knowledge of Strategy and change management.
- Collaborative work with the management team and other levels of the organization for the Strategy roll out.
- Ongoing assessment during the implementation phase.
- Definition of objectives and measurable indicators with different mechanisms.
- Evaluation of the various organisational alternatives based on our previous experience and our vision and understanding of the implications of strategy in the organisation.