We assist companies to define their innovation strategies, providing support in prioritising projects and other areas of action by means of a methodology which questions the assumptions and ground rules of their particular industry. We employ creative tools and techniques to enhance innovation among team members, leading to the generation of permanent innovative capacity in companies.
B+I Strategy has developed its own model of strategic innovation, “The Innovation Kite”, which has been widely distributed to interested parties and presented at numerous international fora, having been applied with success in a variety of companies from a wide range of activities.
Our INNOVATION projects are based on:
- A profound understanding of the innovation challenges present in the company, product, market, process and organization.
- A unique and exclusive methodology tested in a variety of projects.
- Thinking about the future by means of prospection workshops in collaboration with the Copenhagen Institute for Futures Studies-CIFS.
- Working groups to define innovation priorities.
- Review of the internal organisational context for innovation management and support in project start-ups.