From our point of view, diversification must be firmly anchored in the key capacities of companies with an eye on reality while requiring knowledge of the true state of various sectors to successfully identify and pick opportunities. In this age of permanent change, the emergence of new technologies, or the combination of existing ones, can turn out to be a continuing source of diversification opportunities for companies in every economic sector.
We have worked with companies to define their diversification strategies, by evaluating their internal capacities and identifying windows of opportunity, as well as undertaking a feasibility study of each one of those opportunities.
Our DIVERSIFICATION projects are based on:
- Understanding the internal capacities and basic technologies.
- Working in conjunction with experts in the analysis of key technologies and sectors.
- In-depth market analysis in the context of the varying opportunities. Our multi-sectorial experience affords us an understanding of the competitive elements of each sector and market.
- Identifying diversification alternatives with the client.
- Impact analysis of the diversification strategy in the organisational and management model of the parent company.