Provincial Government of Gipuzkoa
- Support provided in defining the business model and analysis of the economic feasibility of the entity responsible for managing a significant part of the forest mass of the Province of Gipuzkoa.
- Review undertaken of the 2020-2023 Strategic Plan within the context of Covid-19 and identification of directives for the period between 2021-2023.
- Analysis carried out of the implications of Covid-19 for the strategic agenda of the Provincial Government of Gipuzkoa.
- Design of the institutional support provided to SMEs in Gipuzkoa in terms of corporate intrapreneurship.
- 2020-2023 Strategic Plan.
- Assessment of projects which develop policies aimed at promoting employee sharing in companies for the period between 2017-2019.
- Follow-up and evaluation of 20 projects aimed at improving employee sharing within the 2016-2017 GipuzkoaLab initiative.
- Strategic assessment aimed at the organisational transformation and the future structure of the Provincial Government of Gipuzkoa.
- Strategic thinking process carried out on the role of the Provincial Government of Gipuzkoa (DFG/GFA) and BIC Gipuzkoa in promoting entrepreneurship.
- Definition of the conceptual model of the Project called ‘SMART Making Gipuzkoa’ in promoting entrepreneurship.
- Strategy designed to stimulate the employee ownership in their companies (2016-2019) and the implementation of innovative and practical experiences within the framework of Etorkizuna Eraikiz (Building a Better Future for Gipuzkoa).
- Design and support provided for the implementation of the 2015-2019 Strategic Management Plan.
- Final evaluation of the 2007–2011 Management Plan.
- Feasibility study of the promotion of an entrepreneurial project by means of an innovative formula of public purchasing based on the information requirements of service provided in socio-sanitary centres.
- Design of a qualitative evaluation report in 2010 of the progress of the Management Plan of the Provincial Government of Gipuzkoa.
- Support provided to the Universidad de Aalto (Finland) and their Executive Education Programme in preparing the case study "The Change in Political Culture in Regional Governments" sponsored by the Provincial Government of Gipuzkoa.
- Support provided to the Provincial Government of Gipuzkoa in the process of updating the 2007–2011 Management Plan.
- Definition and checking of the Management Plan for the 2007– 2011 legislature.