She has over 12 years’ experience in strategy and competitiveness consultancy.
She has undertaken various kinds of projects for public and private organisations in the Basque Country and Mexico. In the public sphere, she has worked with the Basque Government, Provincial Councils, Town Councils and Local Development Agencies. In the private sphere, she has supported companies from different sectors as well as knowledge and innovation brokers (including technological centres and universities).
Furthermore, she has taken part in teaching activities at Deusto Business School.
AREAS OF EXPERIENCE
- Participative reflection processes & strategic planning
- Generating shared company-society value
- Designing future scenarios
- Designing public plans
- Designing and disseminating public support programmes
- Assessment and follow-up of public strategies and projects
- Drafting economic, social and environmental impact studies
- Training directors in strategy
- Dynamisation and organisation of multitudinous sessions
She holds a Master in Management Development and Degree in Business Management & Administration from Deusto Business School.
She has received specialised training in: Digital Transformation, Shared Value Strategies, Innovative Project Development, Design of Advanced Services, Regional Competitiveness and Industrial Policy among others.
In addition she has undertaken specialised courses on: Design Thinking, Organisation & Management of Interviews and Meetings, Professional Oratory Techniques and Written Communication.