Over 13 years’ experience in strategic consultancy, she supports businesses, public companies and organisations of all kinds regarding their needs for reflection, planning and strategic implementation, economic impact studies and business plans. Furthermore, she has taken part in diverse projects both locally and internationally for companies from multiple sectors including: energy, industry, agrifood, local governments and knowledge brokers.
She has done teaching at University of Deusto in the Research, Consultancy & Social Innovation Master, besides being co-ordinator for the Strategic Management course.
AREAS OF EXPERIENCE
- Public plans & policies
- Sectorial diagnoses, market analysis & benchmarking
- Economic impact
- Participative dynamics based on “Emergent Thinking” terminology
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- University of Deusto – Master in Management Development and Degree in Business Management & Administration (specialising in Finance)
- Specialised training Strategy via several programmes: MBA Business Expert (The Power MBA) and Blue Ocean Strategy (Insead Business School)
- Training in competitiveness and clustering: “Competitiveness, industrial policy and clustering” imparted by Jon Azua, Basque Government Deputy President and Industry & Energy Minister (1991-1995), plus “Competitiveness and regional specialisation” imparted by Mikel Navarro, research of the Basque Competivity Institute (Orkestra).