A BMASI partner with over 25 years’ experience in strategic consultancy, who advises company and institution management in their strategic decision making and organisation configuration.
She has taken part in numerous projects for companies in multiple sectors, including energy, industry and knowledge brokers. Furthermore, she has vast experience in competitive regional projects and defining public policies.
She is co-author of the research project “Design and development of business strategies”, likewise in various publications and articles on business innovation and strategy. She has taken part in different local and international fora as well as having been a guest professor at Deusto Business School.
AREAS OF EXPERIENCE
- Organisation configuration
- Shared value
- Public policies in economic promotion and innovation
- University of Deusto – Graduate in Economics & Business Administration
- Specialised training in Strategy via various programmes: Strategic Thinking (IMD Lausanne Business School); Scenario Planning (Copenhagen Institute for Futures Studies); Innovation in business models (IESE); Blue ocean strategy (Insead Business School)
- Competitiveness & Clustering Training (Harvard University Institute for Strategy & Competitiveness), for which she received an honours award for her work on developing a bicycle cluster.
- Coaching & Leadership Training (University of Deusto)