Prospection is the discipline which studies the future in order to understand it and to ultimately influence it.
Prospection and strategy complement each other greatly. Strategy must weigh up different “times”, responding to critical short, medium and long-term questions.
Companies capable of designing their strategies keeping into account these time horizons will discover opportunities and risks that their competitors will never see or understand.
- What will we be like 20 years from now? What about our companies and cities?
- What factors and changes will influence our day-to-day life over the coming decades? What behaviours should we expect from our consumers?
- How will the markets of our main products evolve in each region?
- What new products will appear on the market? How will technologies in our sector evolve?
- What strategies will companies follow in future? How will they be organised?