EVE - Ente Vasco de la Energía (Basque Energy Agency)
- Design of the new model of mobility for the Basque Government which is based on the move towards alternative energies, shared use, and data-based management.
- Impact Survey of the EVE Group on Basque society 1982-2015.
- Support provided in designing sectorial plans for the 2017-2020 period. Plans include energy systems of the following alternative energies: wind, ocean, sunpower, biomass, and geothermal.
- EVE Strategic Plan to 2016. Critical aspects: a complete review undertaken of the portfolio of activities and projects based on different economic scenarios; adaptation of EVE´s role to the needs and expectations of the various interest groups, along with profound organisational change aimed at improved market orientation.
- Definition of EVE’s positioning in marine renewable energies from the point of view of promoting technology and industry. Thinking process about priority economic sectors, EVE’s role and long-term goals, paying special attention to the BIMEP (Biscay Marine Energy Platform).
- General overview undertaken of the progress made with EVE´s strategic plan wich was defined in 2013, as well as the decisions taken on five key matters wich required action.